The inspection system in China is the management experience of Daqing in the 1960s. It is based on the pre-set inspection parts and main contents.
Carry out a rough inspection according to a certain route and specified time, in order to eliminate the defects and hidden dangers in operation, it is suitable for scattered equipment.
The main differences between the inspection system and the spot inspection system are as follows(listed in Table 1):
spot check system
1. It is only an inspection method for the maintenance workers on duty. The inspection results are for reference only when compiling maintenance plans.
1. It is a basic responsibility system for equipment work. Through spot inspection and diagnosis, the periodic law of equipment damage is grasped, and the inspection results are used as the main basis for formulating maintenance plans.
2. Only on-duty maintenance workers participate in the inspection.
2. In addition to on-duty maintenance workers, there must also be production operation workers to participate in daily inspections, full-time inspection personnel to conduct regular inspections, and implement full-staff maintenance management.
3. The personnel participating in the inspection are not fixed and do not have management functions.
3. There are full-time inspection personnel, who not only conduct regular inspections, but also manage equipment by sections, that is, have management functions (such as formulating maintenance plans, grasping equipment dynamics, analyzing accidents, proposing maintenance material plans, etc.) Responsibilities give corresponding rights. At the same time, make sure that the section, the person, and the equipment are fixed.
4. A rough inspection is carried out according to the inspection route. There is no inspection content, nor a complete set of inspection standards, account cards and clear inspection business processes. Only general inspection records are filled in.
4. A set of scientific standards, account cards and systems have been established, as well as the business process of spot inspection. The inspection routes and inspection locations, project content, cycle, methods, etc. are clearly defined, the inspection records are complete, and all work procedures have been standardized .
5. There is no clear judgment standard, and its essence is an indeterminate operation management.
5. At the same time of spot inspection, combine the management of equipment deterioration tendency with diagnosis technology, and conduct quantitative management of deterioration tendency according to the requirements of maintenance technical standards for shops with wear, deformation, corrosion and other impairments to measure their Deterioration of Chengdu, to achieve the purpose of predictive maintenance.
6. Only the first-level on-duty inspection is implemented.
6. Implement three-level inspection: (1) daily inspection; (2) regular inspection; (3) precise inspection
7. Maintenance integration (maintenance workers on duty belong to the maintenance department)
7. A reasonable maintenance organization must be established. In principle, the inspection and maintenance must be separated.
In short, the point inspection system solves the problem of when equipment should be repaired and what kind of maintenance is needed for preventive maintenance.
However, to ensure that the target equipment is repaired in a timely and correct manner, it is also necessary to solve this problem by establishing a custom repair system.
Contact: Mr. Lu
Add: 3188 Jia'an Road, Jiading District, Shanghai